Wednesday, November 11, 2009

not bad

My work situation is starting to smooth out. Things are getting a little better. I think I'm interacting a bit more effectively. My confidence is finally coming out. There are some things that I definitely understand. My direction giving ability has never been good but I'm progressing.

LoL, could I be more vague? I think my cold has messed up my head. I will try to be more specific.

I thought some drama would go down tonight. Last night, the wash-bay guys were mad at William and hid a pair of car keys so his cars would get towed. What they didn't realize was that I could get into trouble for that shit and possibly lose my job. They hid one of the pair over at Avis. Kinda makes me liable. Also it would cost Avis a lot of money to retrieve them. In a sense, I kinda snitched on them. I called Amanda for advice and she called our manager about it.

So when I came into work today, I was all prepared for hostility from the wash-bay guys. Nothing. Nada. Surpised the hell outta me. I did what I had to do to keep my job. Oh well, at least everything worked out in the end.

I had to do a mini-lease earlier and I had never done one b4. I was really anxious about it. The thing is the anxiety is all in my head. I ended up blowing it out of proportion. It wasn't easy but it wasn't hard either.

I wish I could write about something else other than work. Fred and I barely see each other between work. We both have colds at the moment so we're a little irritable. My pug, Ichigo, is bratty as ever. That's all there really is. My life is officially boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment