Monday, November 16, 2009

backwards

I cut myself tonight. I mutilated my ankle. The one place my fiance doesn't see. What is wrong with me? I thought I was through with that phase of my life. I started when I was 14. The angst was bullshit or so I thought. I don't know what to do anymore. I finally have a good job. My relationship has kinda gone south. We don't see each other anymore. I'm frustrated. I'm also a control freak. It's understandable but it's not acceptable.

The trigger I guess was my dog. I took him outside and he refused to do his business. I was freezing my ass of and getting impatient. I started to push him up the hill so he'd get the hint. Apparently, subtlety is lost on dogs. He just would not go so I dragged him back inside and wagged my finger at him, showing him my disapproval. My fiance is gonna have to take him out before he leaves for work. Ichigo has just become soo stubborn. He's 2 years old so I guess he's going through his teenage years. Still, it bothered me.

I gotta go to this photo shoot tomorrow. My friend, Amanda, wants to be a model. It's her first time with this photographer. I said I cared about her safety and wanted to be there. We aren't exactly besties but I don't want to see anything happen to her. It should be interesting. I love photography but I'm no way near a professional. I'd like to see how it's done.

I should probably go to bed now since I gotta get up early for this photo shoot. Goodnight bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment