Tuesday, October 20, 2009

battle lost

I'm glad I didn't build my blog around my sobriety. Sobriety lasted all of about 3 days. It's funny because in all other aspects of my life I am dependable and stubborn. For some reason, I can't stick to a quit. I know this sounds ludicrous but if the world doesn't end on December 21, 2012, I will revisit the issue. I put alot in stock towards the Mayan caledar. I guess me and my fiance would be considered alarmists and conspiracy theorists. I honestly don't think it is that farfetched. There is a movie coming out about it too. It will become more widespread.

I honestly think smoking and drinking are components of me. It's somewhat a part of my identity. I'm a hard working, hard partying irish girl. I think I can live with that.

It's a slow day at the airport. I'm happy it's a beautiful day and I can appreciate it with all the windows here. Life doesn't get much better than this. A job I don't mind, a cute pug at home, and a wonderful fiance that loves me. Not to mention, a loving, supportive family far, but not too far away. I guess the only thing I really need to work on is making some friends. I probably just need to get out more and socialize somewhere other than twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment