Wednesday, October 14, 2009

funny enough

I'm trying to figure out an angle that will give me an edge. Something that sets me apart from all the other bloggers. I've read Diary of a Sex Addict based on a blog which I've also read. I've read that blog from which stemmed the book and movie "Julie & Julia". Unfortunately, I've read hardly any other blogs. What will make me unique? If there is such a thing? It almost seems like a hopeless feat.

I like to think that my interest in unknown & bootleg anime plus my love of underground hip-hop sets me apart. I have feral obsessions of all things Ryan Leslie, True Blood, and as of recently, Lost. Most of my hobbies involve getting lost in a storyline rich with complex characters. Admittedly, I read voraciously. I've read and re-read many books. My current job doesn't sustain my interests very well. I've only just recently spread myself thin getting a new laptop that picks up one of my neighbor's wifi. Luckily, the internet brings much to my fingertips.

I should probably say a little about me other than my interests. I don't really want to though. At least, not now. I'm still figuring out the direction of this blog. It's completely new to me. I do know I don't aspire to be famous. I just want a little piece of me out there in the world floating between the synapses of peoples' computers.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you will find your groove on here...may take a few blogs to warm up, but it will happen!

    ReplyDelete