Saturday, October 31, 2009

shitty halloween

I've been at work since 1 o'clock. It has been a myriad of assholes since I arrived. I've had one guy pissed because his bill wasn't exactly the same as what he printed from online. I got another guy about to curse me out because his credit card wouldn't go through but he had a deposit slip from his bank so that should have made everything all right. My most recent customer came in looking for an exchange on a car that was from Florida which I REALLY didn't have. I ended up giving him one of our one-ways. I don't know if I am gonna get in trouble. I also got kind of rude with one of our customer service representatives. The problem is I don't know the protocol. I had one Avis customer, one Budget customer, and a rude csr on the phone. People were getting impatient. I'm only one person.

Please, let the rest of this night go by smoothly. Seriously, I am ready to tear my fucking hair out. I'm on the verge of leaving and not coming back which would be a shame because this is a sweet job when it's not driving me nuts. I've never had this much difficulty with a job. I'm not one to run away though.

I am going to let it go. I am going to be happy. I was when I first came in to work. Forget those people. I just hope it doesn't bite me in the ass. I work with another girl most days, Amanda; she's been rude to people on numerous occasions and still has her job. Please let it all work out. Most of the time I am an alarmist. Things are never are as awful as I think they are.

Today has left me feeling emotionally exhausted. I can't wait to go home and have a stiff drink. Everything will be better tomorrow. One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment