Monday, October 19, 2009

Still searching

I'm still deciding on what topic to mold my blog around. I don't want to make this blog strictly about my sobriety. It was a thought. It would get boring after awhile.

I should probably mention I just recently tackled my alcohol abuse. This week I've quit smoking. I think it will be doable. There will never be a perfect time. Might as well work on them both. I'm developing new coping skills.

Meanwhile, this whole body cleanse thing is working albeit probably a little to well.

This is my first full day without a cigarette. I can do this. I can overcome temptation. I was looking for motivational quotes earlier. I need conditioning if I am going to make it. One day at a time. In both endeavors.

Unfortunately, exhaustion is taking over. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment