Wednesday, October 28, 2009

untitled

I've started binging again. I don't like not being able to keep it together. What the fuck are the point of weaknesses? The cracks in the facade. Do they really help anybody? I'm a bit irritable at the prospect of three days with no booze OR cigarettes. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Not a week ago I was doing my cleanse and starting to feel better. I'd been off booze for almost 3 weeks and just had to quit smoking at the same time. Why did I think that was a great idea?

I had a shit day today. Just when you think you are starting to get a handle on your new job. Bam! The training provided was shitty. I didn't get taught about mini-leases. "Sorry, sir, I'm new here but I'm trying my best". It's never enough. Expectations are gonna make me go crazy. I'm not the kind of girl that cries at work. I've been tempted many times though. It's hard figuring out the protocol when things are thrown at you. Please tell me why grown ass people complained about walking out into the rain to retrieve their rental car?

Just as soon as I get home at about a quarter afer midnight, the cat(which I hate w/ a fiery passion) is meowing at the door waiting to be fed. I open the door and Ichigo hops back and forth eager to do his business. I rush to feed the cat which is now squaring off with Ichigo, her hackles raised. I quickly clip Ichigo's leash on and steer him outside. He takes FOREVER to do his business b/c it's raining. He pulls me back to the house, races up to our bedroom, and tracks mud all over the side of my bed. Guess what? I'm stuck sleeping in it because wonder of wonders, my fiance is asleep.

At least, I got to finish watching The Ugly Truth. It wasn't bad. It was actually pretty witty. The truth in it was that there are a lot of neurotic women and I'm one of them. I'm proud to admit it. Hell, it's probably the quirks that keep me and Fred together. Don't get me wrong. Fred has them too. The point is we make fun each other's quirks and laugh about it. It brings us closer as a couple.

I think I will end this on a high note. Let the rain bring me some much need blissful sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment