Wednesday, October 21, 2009

omg

Not long ago, I had the loudest and rudest customer. Technically he wasn't a customer, at least not from Avis. He actually had a reservation at Alamo. He was pissed about not getting the car he reserved and threatened to involve the police. At that moment, I was a lil bit scared. I was thinking "Should I call Mike first or Airport security?". Luckily, one of the washbay/service guys had just came around to my kiosk. The team lead, Ben, stood beside me the entire time since I was scared. I need to get him a card or something. That was the sweetest gesture. He should been off the clock and at home. Ben didn't have to do that.

Well, then the guy realizes the name I have is not his name. He finally looks down at his printout and see that his reservation is not with us. So then he is apologizing profusely but only after being completely disrespectful to everyone including my manager, Mike. I wasn't having any of it. The guy was seriously psycho. Poor Joe, the rental agent at Alamo, said to me he was bout to seriously hurt the man if he did not remove himself from the premises. I say that the man's name should be put in some databank. This is a small airport so enforcing that sort of thing wouldn't be hard. I should have just called security. By doing that, he would have been told not to come back.

Anyhow, I was a big to-do. I'm just thankful that I'm off tomorrow. I can chill out, do some laundry, and watch some movies. Today was emotionally draining. Usually, I'm not that sensitive but it had started out as a shitty day. I had seen that my neighbor's dog had gotten run over and nobody has done anything about the body. It was just lying on the pavemnt with blood tricking down just waiting to get run over again. It upset me to say the least. What if that had been Ichigo? It's been haunting me all day.

I'm done ranting.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...well you already know how I feel about dogs, and the site of your neighbor's dog would have sent me into tears and curling into the fetal position...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the customer thing. I work in retail and deal with them all day. You would think that they would be nice and patient for something that they are paying for...they should realize that if it werent for us...they couldn't get want they want to get!

    ReplyDelete